essay writerbuying research paperscustom writingsthesis helpbuy essay papersbuy essays online
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funnelling traffic through content.
- Integrates site content and graphics by coordinating with team leaders and customers; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree related to web design.
- Overall experience of 1-3 years.
- Should possess good knowledge of Web Graphic Design, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Browser Capabilities, and Internet Presence.
- Should have strong conceptualization skills and attention to detail.
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should be a team player