- Define standard framework for all processes
- Interact with customers to understand their requirements to create requirement gathering document and project plans.
- Focus on executing projects and delivering them within the set standard framework.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes Designers, Programmers, and Digital Marketers to accomplish deliverables and deliver end solutions.
- Engage in continuous improvement of processes
- Contribute to business development activities – Assist CEO within the sales process (brainstorming on solutions, creating proposals, and answering client questions regarding the proposed solution)
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline; MBA is preferred.
- Overall experience of 7-8 years.
- 4+ years of experience in a client facing environment delivering web based marketing solutions, custom web design and development, hosting and websites
- Should possess Executive Leadership skills to drive change management process.
- The candidate should be adept at Agile methodology of Project Management.
- Should have the ability to influence, direct and control the resources.
- Should possess excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Should be able to facilitate resolution between stakeholders when in disagreement.
- PMP certification is preferred.