- Minimum 3 years of .Net experience (ASP.Net, MVC) and ideally should have handled end-to-end development for at least 3-4 projects.
- Strong understanding of object oriented development principles.
- Expertise in relational database (SQLServer 2010 or higher, MySQL).
- Expertise in Web Services (WebAPI/ WCF).
- Experience in web development, all the layers from database services to user interfaces.
- Experience working in business applications with complicated workflows (optional)
- Experience with 3rd party controls like Telerik Controls, Kendo UI, Fusion Charts, HighCharts will be an added advantage
The candidate should have a good attitude, flexible in work hours and should be a quick learner. He/ She should have ability to mentor other developers.