essay writerbuying research paperscustom writingsthesis helpbuy essay papersbuy essays online
- Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications
- Adheres to the set framework and processes in order to achieve the milestones
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related discipline.
- Experience with Drupal 6/7, WordPress, Joomla, Magento and PHP/Mysql/JS
- Experience with integrating outside APIs (Al-Pro/Facebook/Twitter/Google Maps/Payment Processors).
- Create and customize existing modules / plugins / components
Supply-Chain APIs/Various Third-Party APIs
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Minimum of 2-4 years PHP web development experience
- Minimum of 3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development in the last 2 years
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Should be a solutions-oriented thinker; should always look for smarter solutions
- Expert understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fall back components
- Expertize in authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Thorough knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Store catalogue (categories/products/attributes)
- Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
- Ingenuity to leverage all available tools at your disposal
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
- Should be able to adhere to Project management principles and deliver within the set framework
- Should possess strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- A desire to learn new technologies and stay up to date